This one story brick structure located in Tribeca was built in 1925 as a storage and freight terminal, and was most recently used for an auto repair shop. The original industrial character was maintained. The building houses a real estate showroom and sales office. The new design includes large steel and glass storefront windows, a “contextual” loading dock to provide ADA accessibility and a new steel and glass canopy at the entrance.

Architectural Design
Residential & Cultural   /   Façade & Envelope   /   Research & Urban Design   /   Restoration   /   Consulting Only   /